Monday, November 16, 2009

Introduction

Hello and a warm welcome to everyone.
My name is Nabiah Hamzah and I'm currently studying in Multimedia University, Malaysia, majoring in Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship. In this trimester, I'm taking the course of Legal Framework for Multimedia and this blog is actually one of the asignment for this paarticular course.
Previously, I always had a thought that studying law is very boring and difficult as it needs creativity to struggle your mind to solve a problem and do so much research upon one single problem. But, as i step into the first class of this course, I found that it is very interesting to sit together and discuss about one problem after another and get the answer. It is actually worth it to do research about a case and looked back to the history of law and everything about it. In some way, it is in fact benefits me.

I learned that recently I am more cautious when I do something and my level of inquisitiveness have increase.
But, this is not a course of general law but it is specified to the law in multimedia. This particular course's objective is to provide the understanding of multimedia law.Anyway, whatever it is, I am looking forward to learn more about it and hopefully I can score for this course.
Welcome to BBL 3014 - Legal Framework for Multimedia !

No comments:

Post a Comment